Mission & Vision
MISSION: To keep families whole by providing a safe environment where children and families are encouraged to explore life’s options, making positive choices that strengthen self and the community.
VISION: To create a community where people are living a life that is prosperous, safe, holistically healthy and have access to education and opportunities that empower them to be proactive in shaping their own destiny and creating positive outcomes.
At TACOLCY our top priorities include:
- Literacy & Education
- Civic Leadership
- Health & Wellness
- Environmental Education
- Arts & Culture.
TACOLCY's philosophy is that people and programs need to act in ways that:
- love rather than hate
- support rather than blame
- hearten rather than alienate
- help rather than ignore
- build up rather than criticize or destroy
- hope rather than doubt
- give back rather than take
- believe in the possibility of achieving dreams rather than give up in cynicism and defeat